Saturday, December 25, 2010

Really? 111 books in 2011?

111 books in 365 days.
Roughly, 1 book every 3.29 days.
Starting January 1, 2011 and ending December 31, 2011.
That is my goal.

Why? Here are my reasons:
1. I love to read.
2. I've always wanted to blog.
3. I really want to keep track of what I read: how many books, what genres, favorites, etc.
4. I have a friend doing the 365 project with photography. Sounds like fun, but I'm not much of a photographer. But I sure am a reader!
5. Book reviews: I love discussing books. But I don't always have someone to discuss them with. So what better an audience than the world wide web? And what better a place than my very own 111 in 11 blog?
6. I've seen Julie & Julia. We all dream of becoming a little famous.

And so it is. The start of a great undertaking. Stick around and this is what you'll get:
-what books I am reading!
-reviews!- my take on books
-my progress! Will I make my goal? You'll have to wait and see!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited! I can't wait to see what you read!

    ReplyDelete