Friday, April 1, 2011

March Update

Are you ready for this?

Books Read: 10 / 34 total
Books to go: 77

Best Book of March: I can't decide! It might be a three way tie between:
The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima,
Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter, and
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Worst Book of March: The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms by N.K. Jemisin

0 (0) out of 5 nonfiction
0 (1) out of 10 classics
2 (5) out of 15 New York Times Bestsellers

Genres: 6 out of 10
5 (23 total) Young Adult
1 (4) Fantasy
0 (1) Classic
1 (2) Thriller
2 (3) Romance
1 (1) Chick Lit

So there it is. 10 books in March. It has been my lowest month so far, but still over my minimum goal of 9 books a month, so I'm pretty happy with it.

However, I did set a goal at the beginning of the month to read more adult books than young adult books. And, as it turns out, I read 5 adult and 5 young adult. So you might be thinking I didn't meet my goal. But actually, as of last night at midnight, I was halfway through my 6th adult book, so technically, I read 5.5 adult books and 5.0 young adult. And, I'm saying that that counts. And, I do make the rules after all. So, all in all, success in March!

Now on to April. I have decided that since I met my March goal AND April is my birthday month, I'm going to read whatever the heck I want. So, most likely you should prepare for a lot of young adult and/or fantasy and/or dystopian and/or romance reviews coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment