Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April Update!

Books Read: 9 / 43 total
Books to go: 68

Best Book of April: 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
Worst Book of April: There was nothing especially awful in April. I guess I would have to say Switched by Amanda Hocking

0 (0) out of 5 nonfiction
0 (1) out of 10 classics
0 (5) out of 15 New York Times Bestsellers

Genres:7 out of 10
7 (30 total) Young Adult
0 (4) Fantasy
0 (1) Classic
0 (2) Thriller
1 (4) Romance
0 (1) Chick Lit
1 (1) Christian Fiction

April wasn't a very productive month, reading wise or blogging wise. What can I say? I think I just needed a little break. Hopefully May will be a little better, I've already started it off with reading an AMAZING book, which I will review soon! (I hope.) May's theme is going to be books on my shelf month, meaning I can only read books that I already own, or borrow. Maybe my theme should be No Money May. Anyway, it shouldn't be too hard because I have managed to accumulate a massive amount of unread books! So keeping visiting, I will start updating again, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment